How to enter the WAPA Eisteddfod
1 Information needed to enter:
Prior to entering, you should read the : –
- SCHEDULE to identify the sections you wish to enter
- RULES & REGULATIONS (HERE) relating to those section
2 STARDOM Registration:
The Eisteddfod uses the STARDOM system to manage entries. You will need to register with STARDOM to be able to enter.
(If you registered last year, you should use that logon this year)
Name, phone, postal address and email of person managing the entries
3 Enter the Eisteddfod:
- You will need the following information to enter
- Names and birth dates of all people being entered
- Sections to be entered
- Titles and authors of songs/backing tracks to be performed
- Length of performance
- A copy of the music script you are performing or the backing track you are using.
Entry process Login to Stardom and follow prompts to create an entry in Stardom
4 Send in Music Scripts or Backing Tracks:
- Email Music Scripts or Backing Tracks to WAPAE at email@example.com.
- Music schools may send in music on paper with prior agreement of the president.
- Music or backing tracks sent in after the due date will incur a 5 point penalty
5 Send in Tech Form if required:
- If required fill in and email Tech Forms to the BREC technical staff. Tech forms are required for:-
- All Contempory vocal
- Any Speech and Drama that has recorded accompaniment
- All Amplified Instrumental, Bands and Orchestras.
- All Just for Fun and VarietyTech
6 Modify Entry
Before late entries close: – titles of songs chosen can be changed and payments made by credit card (if payment was not made at entry)
7 Pianos & Other Equipment
WAPAE provides some standard instruments and equipment for each discipline . If you are unsure of what is available please read the list linked below.