ENTRIES CLOSED FOR THIS YEARS EISTEDDFOD
How to enter the WAPA Eisteddfod
1 Information needed to enter:
Prior to entering, you should read the : –
2 STARDOM Registration:
The Eisteddfod uses the STARDOM system to manage entries. You will need to register with STARDOM to be able to enter.
(If you registered last year, you should use that logon this year)
Name, phone, postal address and email of person managing the entries
3 Enter the Eisteddfod:
Entry limits The eisteddfod has limited time available for each discipline (ie piano, vocal etc). Therefore, entries may be closed early if the available capacity for the discipline has been reached.
Late entries This year entries have been extended by 2 weeks. Therefore, late entries will not be accepted.
- You will need the following information to enter
- Names and birth dates of all people being entered
- Sections to be entered
- Titles and authors of songs/backing tracks to be performed
- Length of performance
- A copy of the music script you are performing or the backing track you are using.
Entry process Login to Stardom and follow prompts to create an entry in Stardom
4 Send in Music Scripts or Backing Tracks:
- Music & Backing tracks are due by 1st of May. Late submission will incur a penalty.
- Music schools may send in music on paper with prior agreement of the president.
5 Send in Tech Form if required:
- If required fill in and email Tech Forms to the Eisteddfod office. They are required to be submitted by the 18th May.
- Tech forms are required for:-
- All Contemporary vocal
- Any Speech and Drama that has recorded accompaniment
- Song and Dance
- Dance Production
- All Amplified Instrumental, Bands and Orchestras.
- All Just for Fun
6 All Groups, Troupes & Bands etc:
When the group goes to the Eisteddfod to perform, they need to take a copy of the form below. All performers, teachers and assistants names are required, so we can record movements into and out of the green room (OSH requirements).
7 Modify Entry
Before entries close: – titles of songs chosen can be changed and payments made by credit card (if payment was not made at entry)
8 Microphones, Amps, Pianos & Other Equipment
WAPAE provides some standard instruments and equipment for each discipline . If you are unsure of what is available please read the list linked below.